Yeti GOBOX Collection

The Easy Part Is Done!

zunielk87020

well hunters i drew out for my 1st bow hunt. unit 10 in nm. im all excited. now the hard part begins and thats finding him and not missing. my good friend daniel is going with me to do the calling.im not as nervous as i was. i got familar with my bow. good luck to my buddy wayne who also drew for elk. if i get 1 ill post pics. and if i dont ill post some pics of me kicking my own A$$ for missing the shot! :BLEEP: GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO DREW OUT THIS YEAR POST SOME PICS! :D

area 10?

zuni, is that area 10 above grants, n.m..... i was born in grants and was moved away when i was 5. i hear my dad talk about mt. taylor? u ever hunt around there? he says it holds some of the best mule deer he has ever seen, i was going to apply for elk in n.m. in 2006. iwas thinking of 13. or the mt. taylor area? any advice would be great thanks!

GOOD LUCK ZUNI... I drew unit 9 muzzleloader again.. Gotta try and get a bigger one this year.

Hey Speed goat, Unit 10 is on the south side of grants, The North is Unit 9 that is Mt. Taylor. And ya there is some real nice muley In both unit 9 and 10. But not to many tags available. But Elk is real good in both units 13 and 9. I have hunted unit 9 for elk since i was little with my dad and the last 3 years by myself and i have had some good luck.

Unit 13 is even more south than unit 10. Yes, some very nice bulls. Muzzelk has a picture of one in here somewhere, he took it near unit 13. Excellent areas to hunt around Grants,NM. Just need to draw a tag.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back