The draws were good to me this year

Congrats! It sounds like it was your time!

Must be the result of some clean livin'. Congrats on some great tags. Look forward to hearing the stories.

I'm the guy that never wins anything. I am the last person still holding a ticket at the end of a raffle but not this year.
I ended up drawing a Wyoming 113 bull tag and a unit 2 Colorado early season bull in the hybrid draw. Going to be an interesting fall.
113 as a resident or non resident? If non then u r really lucky.

Is 113 a good elk tag? Congrats if your a nonres and happy
Yes it is, but it's not open every year either. It's a different kind of elk hunt, but it can be a really good one. To the OP, congrats on a great tag.

Yep im in in the same boat. Im going to need an additional freezer if all goes as planned. Ive got mule deer and elk in Colorado. Then home for a few days then to elk tag in white mountains followed by my wifes deer tag in AZ. And to finish it all off my Coues tag in AZ at the end of the year. And with a little luck maybe a bear in there somewhere too. 3 deer and 2 elk that might be more than my family can eat in a year. That should be well over 300lbs.

I'm the guy that never wins anything. I am the last person still holding a ticket at the end of a raffle but not this year.
I ended up drawing a Wyoming 113 bull tag and a unit 2 Colorado early season bull in the hybrid draw. Going to be an interesting fall.
Congrats on the tags. Unit 2 is a special place. Sounds like you won’t be taking that tag for granted. Make sure you put the time in to make it a memorable hunt. If you have any questions feel free to ask I spend quite a bit of time in that unit.

Wow, I don’t know about the Colorado tag, but 113 will be a really good time. I will hopefully be in that country again this year hunting deer, antelope or both.

Congrats Granby Guy. You were one of the 1st guys to help me when I 1st got into western hunting and I was full of questions. May you take the bull of your dreams! (or 2)

Back