The Dowry Ranch... NE

squirrel

W/T are deer too right?? I got a key to the gate after the wedding, hence the name.

It is an amazing property, I'll stick with mostly alive ones as they are a lot prettier.

This one would have been great but all I had was my phone at 20 yards as it was too rainy to have my good camera there.

Pretty young buck

Biggest W/T I ever let walk, could have had much better pics but was busy making up my mind!!

Just a bad picture of a decent buck

Ranch rules are the big ones stay on the wall of fame at the ranch house... price of admission.

Ones not big enough for the wall of fame are allowed to leave the ranch.

They will forgive family an errant shot... right??

I am assuming the NE means Nebraska? Is this along the Platte? What county are in in?

You have been a member for over two years, what took so long to get these posted???

Looks like a pretty nice spread, congrats!

Some decent deer there....Let me know when I should show up this year :)

You have been a member for over two years, what took so long to get these posted???

I just do this stuff when I am bored and need to amuse myself, work is at a standstill and it is too early to go hiking much, the last few days I have been bored and trying some new stuff with my pics...

And then there are the death threats... they don't really bother me but the "dowry princess " gets upset, and if she leaves the key will no longer fit the lock on the gate!

It's a long story but I'm betting that as soon as it's noticed I posted some stuff it will all begin again... you can change sandboxes but I've noticed the retarded playmates don't change! And it would seem they have nothing better to do...

Before it gets too bad I'll do one of KS deer, I need to scan and catalog some of those pics anyway, I'm a digital idiot and some of my best stuff is still from the film era. But those will mostly be dead deer pics, not my favorite category.

backsmasher- yes, un-married too... RUN! RUN LIKE THE WIND!!!

I just do this stuff when I am bored and need to amuse myself, work is at a standstill and it is too early to go hiking much, the last few days I have been bored and trying some new stuff with my pics...

And then there are the death threats... they don't really bother me but the "dowry princess " gets upset, and if she leaves the key will no longer fit the lock on the gate!

It's a long story but I'm betting that as soon as it's noticed I posted some stuff it will all begin again... you can change sandboxes but I've noticed the retarded playmates don't change! And it would seem they have nothing better to do...

Before it gets too bad I'll do one of KS deer, I need to scan and catalog some of those pics anyway, I'm a digital idiot and some of my best stuff is still from the film era. But those will mostly be dead deer pics, not my favorite category.

backsmasher- yes, un-married too... RUN! RUN LIKE THE WIND!!!

So was it worth it squirrel? Was that check from Doyle Moss worth it?

Don't be fooled by squirrel. He doesn't do any of this except for he wishes deep down that he could turn back time. Go back before he took money to chase deer down on winter ranges. And it works for awhile, he can be the squirrel of old. Post pictures and whitty stories and sit in his leather couch basking in all the glory reading replies. Then it happens.

People realize this is a guy that will try to make a buck anyway possible with wildlife.

Ethics? None.

Greed? Plenty.

The day will come on that whitetail ranch where a big buck will be roaming. And squirrel will pull out his phone in hopes of another 10,000 paycheck.

What squirrel hates in this world is what he is. Temporary getting away with it on forums is all he has now.

I feel bad for you squirrel. Do you regret selling that buck to old Denny?

Pavlov rings bell... dogs drool and make my point better than I could ever hope to do! I do live in fear though... fear that they will send me a back-rent-due notice for years of rent free living in their heads.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back