Caribou Gear

The Dark Knight

MNHunter

Saw it on opening night. Pretty good but too long, IMO. I'm not a huge Batman fan but it was entertaining...definitely darker than all the others including Batman Begins. Heath Ledger truly is phenomenal as the Joker.... his performance alone is worth the price of admission.

Ledger is riveting.....his demise augmenting the eeriness of his character ....absolutely buries the other actors. Bale sounded like the Batman mask was pinching his nose. Too long...ending fizzles.

+1 on Ledger. An absolutely phenomenal performance. Best Batman movie of the series, but they could have edited down about 30 minutes.

Went and saw it tonight..... Was a Long movie. Started like at 8:15 and went to 10:45 or so.. I was almost late for movies at 11:30 at my other budies house... that was a close one ;)

I thought it was great. I liked the length and all actors did a good job. Was definately better on the big screen !!!

"I would be like a dog, chasing a car and finally catching it, but then not knowing what to do with it!"

When he burned that money .. I was like.... WTF ? Until then I thought he was normal ;)

The best part..... for me... BY FAR, was the Pencil trick. WOW !!!

When he jumped off the yacht full of Russian ballet dancers...I thought Batman was crazier than Joker.

Maybe I missed something, but I am not sure it was the greatest movie ever made.

Our seats were front row, extreme Left side of the theatre. So, the action scenes were hard to watch that close.

I thought the movie kind of took a weird turn in the last 30 minutes.

Just because you were late coming in from the cotton fields and got a bad seat..don't blame that on the film.

For Moosie-"Lets start off with a magic trick,I'm going to make this pencil disappear."

I thought it was good enough to watch again. I didn't like the way his voice sounded as batman. It was weird. Ledger was great, but the whole two face thing was different.

Back