The Chukars are winning!

Idaho Ron

I went over night friday and saturday. The hunting was hard and the birds were jumpy. So far the grass has not come up yet in my area and the birds are still staying down in the canyons for the most part. They come up once and a while I think, but we need some new grass to make it better. I shot only three chukar for the weekend. Gretta got a couple of points on shage hens but they flushed wild on us from a long way out. Our season is over for them, but Gretta likes them anyway.
Then on Sunday after church I went to chase ruffed grouse. We took a friends truck and got BIG TIME STUCK!
Well we had to call out for help. I called one of my best friends and gave him the GPS location. My buddy dosn't have good tires and he does NOT have chains.
I think if we would have had chains we would have been fine. Oh well I think i have shot enough grouse for the year. Ron

T least you got out there.
wink.gif

I love adventures like that....It seems that I am alway's getting the truck stuck out here some where, I just finally broke down and bought a high lift jack and now I don't have any problems getting out of being stuck...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back