PEAX Equipment

The British are COMING........

That is not a good sign
eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>They voted by 368 to 155 in favor of the government's Hunting Bill which proposes a compromise, outlawing stag hunting and hare coursing, while allowing fox hunting to continue in some areas under strict license.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>They say that, but then the entire discussion is regarding fox hunting. Assuming that fox hunting is cruel blah blah blah, how did the rabbits and stags get mixed in with things? Bah!
soapbox.gif

That would just extend my hunting to year round any animal I want. If there is no legal hunting I would be making my own rules.... Personally I think its stupid to chase a fox and let your dogs rip it up but outlawing other hunting and allowing fox hunting to continue seems to make no sense at all. I always thought when they talked about fox hunting in England it was like running lions or bears with dogs and the hunter actually shoots the prey. Letting the dogs rip up a little fox cant be too exiting, it sounds pretty lame to me. I would rather shoot sparrows with a pellet gun or something.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back