The best basketball player you haven't seen

Dunno, anyone who really follows hoops has heard of PB…she back in force from that injury! Baller
I assumed the title's reference was because it was women's basketball, not because CC was unknown to followers. Both CC and PB are known to followers.

A side note, PB, Jalen Suggs and Chet Holmgren are best friends - quite a bit of basketball horsepower for sleepy MN.

I assumed the title's reference was because it was women's basketball, not because CC was unknown to followers. Both CC and PB are known to followers.

A side note, PB, Jalen Suggs and Chet Holmgren are best friends - quite a bit of basketball horsepower for sleepy MN.
It is a bummer Minnesota hasn't been able to keep any of that talent local. Can go back to the Jones brothers that attended Duke as well.

Probably the second best player you've never heard of - #1 has to be MN native Paige Buecker.

either/or both very good.

without a doubt and thank you

Back