The Best And Worst Week Of My Life

realy sorry to hear than. I know no one can say anything to make the hurt go away but i will still say it, My sincere sympathy to you and your wife.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to you all for your kind words, thoughts, and prayers on mine and my wife's account. Your wonderful response to this post serves as an honor to my daughter, and for that I am deeply touched and grateful. You will never know how much your kind words and sentiments have meant to my wife and I. Its good to know that this place has so many "class acts". The words that you have written really have helped, more than you probably realize.

Thank you again. If there is anything I can do to ever repay any of you for your kindness, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you so much for allowing me to share with you my beloved Maddie Girl.

Your friend and brother,

Scott

A heartfelt prayer goes out to you and your family TB........I can relate to the anxiety of having a child in NeoNatal, as our first daughter was a miracle baby....I just can't relate to the loss....I can't even fathom it.......just know we are all thinking and praying for an end to your suffering.....God Bless and know that your wonderful daughter's memory will live on........

I'm so sorry for your loss. My life would be so much different without my little girl. You and your wife have each other and that's no small thing. My family and I are praying for you to feel God's grace and to find solace in his love. Hang in there.
Steve

Tuff, So sorry to hear of the loss of your daughter.
I dealt with 2 very premature daughters but both finally pulled through. It was some of the toughest days of my life. I just recently lost a little granddaughter and know that through our prayers and faith, we will understand and be able to be with them someday! I pray your family can be comforted and blessed at this time.
Be strong, and you will be able to pull through knowing she is in our Lord's loving hands.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back