Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

The Ball and Testosterone remover (The man bun gun)

I think you nailed it... the mustache is the new man bun.

Oh, sweet, I can't grow a man bun (poor coverage, thanks dad) but can definitely do the mustache!

Will Ferrell Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Maybe, though the kids are getting back into flat and fast. He might think this is a vintage flat shooting beauty. And he’s a big boy. You notice how all the kids are fat nowadays? Not a healthy plump either, but a chunk of immobile mass. He’s his own lead sled.
Poking at a Smart phone doesn't burn many calories.

Late to the thread, but by the time archery season is over, I’m ready to watch something drop in its tracks and not have to go look for it. One morning, a buddy of mine with 2 whitetail tags shot a small buck and a doe with a 6.5creed. Both right in the crease. Both we had to go look around the deep, breaky country for after they ran 50-100 yards out of sight before tipping over. The doe took a little while because she died in a juniper. I wasn’t impressed with his $2k setup.

Late to the thread, but by the time archery season is over, I’m ready to watch something drop in its tracks and not have to go look for it. One morning, a buddy of mine with 2 whitetail tags shot a small buck and a doe with a 6.5creed. Both right in the crease. Both we had to go look around the deep, breaky country for after they ran 50-100 yards out of sight before tipping over. The doe took a little while because she died in a juniper. I wasn’t impressed with his $2k setup.
I would say most of my rifle killed deer ran about 50 yards. All with 30 caliber rifles. Had two drop wear they stood because I broke the front shoulder. Seems they can run on a double lung shot until their muscles run out of stored oxygen.

Well I blame the parents. My son isn’t worth a shit for exercise and that’s been passed on to his son. My fat grandson might yet redeem himself. Get a colored girlfriend or become a doctor, make us all proud.
Welcome to HT. Be a good racist and hold this target up @ 100 yards. Right over your chest will be fine. Please and thanks.

Well I blame the parents. My son isn’t worth a shit for exercise and that’s been passed on to his son. My fat grandson might yet redeem himself. Get a colored girlfriend or become a doctor, make us all proud.
Wow. Why don’t you tell everyone how you really feel.

I have so many questions. You start with blaming the parents then use your own son as the example. Are you saying you failed as a parent? And that your failures have extended onto your grandchildren?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back