Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Thanks y’all

Danger_Denver

I move to Colorado 4 years ago. Didn’t grow up in an outdoors family. I wanted to provide wild game for my family and learn the sport of hunting. Many… many failures along the way. Learning solo on forums (like this), YouTube, and Facebook groups was how I tried to improve.

Thank you to everyone who helped a guy along you didn’t know. My first big game animal was harvested. Every ounce of meat will be cherished. I was hooked before I managed to get an animal, but the delay gratification is awesome!

Attachments

• C6FCDA91-E2F9-4471-B7CB-CE85726D6880.jpeg
    C6FCDA91-E2F9-4471-B7CB-CE85726D6880.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Good for you! I’ve been freshly reminded what it really feels like to a hunter that tries and tries and thinks it’s getting ridiculous. The time spent away, the frustration of getting close but no cigar every time.. or not even getting close at all!? Sometimes it feels like it may never happen. The chase is addicting, always, but that sweet success is what changes a person for life. Big congratulations

Good for you! I’ve been freshly reminded what it really feels like to a hunter that tries and tries and thinks it’s getting ridiculous. The time spent away, the frustration of getting close but no cigar every time.. or not even getting close at all!? Sometimes it feels like it may never happen. The chase is addicting, always, but that sweet success is what changes a person for life. Big congratulations
You nailed it. Going out, covering what feels like hundreds of miles of ground, sometimes not seeing anything, and then the disappointment of coming home empty handed.

Not this time.😎

Excellent!
It's great seeing someone that didn't grow up hunting get into it and be successful. It ain't always easy but it's always worth it.

Back