Thanks! WY success

Bhill552

Wanted to thank all the members here who helped make my son and i's antelope trip a success. we had the pleasure of seeing coyotes, prairie dogs, elk, mule deer and hundreds of antelope. We were awoken ever night by howling coyotes, and loved the disconnect from the normal world. We filled our tags on day 2 and 3 with what I would call average bucks. Of course we saw bigger but they were smarter than us for the most part. The memories however will be the trophies we cherish forever. Coulda done without the 2 breakdowns on the trip home but that just adds to the adventure (also added greatly to the trip cost). Thanks again for the help.

Attachments

• imp2.jpg
    imp2.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 594
  • imp3.jpg
    imp3.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 590
  • imp4.jpg
    imp4.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 591
Looks like a great trip to me. Great bucks for both of you. I would be worried about those vultures that seem to follow you and your son. ;-)

Well done crew! Love to see these kinds of stories with the kids, they are our future, keep up the good work!

Great job! Don't worry about the ones that got away. Every year I lose count of the animals that were smarter than me :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back