Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Thanks for watching our YouTube channel

Congratulations on the milestone!

A bit of a cruel trick in your post, as Youtube doesn't have the first installment of the 2018 Dall sheep day by day showing yet. I'll just wait patiently I suppose, waiting for the notice of its posting, as I'm subscribed (via both my email addresses!)

Work has been slow the past week, so I've burned through many of those accumulated minutes of watch time. Definitely enjoy the day by day hunts and especially the non hunting videos as well (trapping, bow practice, meat prep, cooking, and so on). It's good to get new perspectives and ideas while changing this up a bit.

Randy,
I think you have this one backwards. We need to be saying THANK YOU for the rich and useful content.

Be Safe,

Nuh-uhhhh... Nope! No, sir. Thank YOU guys for providing such honest depictions of what we all love to do. So much inspiration and motivation is gleaned from your content and we all owe you a serious debt if gratitude for your conservation work as well.

Thank YOU fellas!

Will be definitely wearing out your channel this week as I just returned home from having the meniscus cleaned up on my right knee this morning. Nothing will make the rehab go faster than watching your videos to help motivate me to get this leg strong enough to get back out there before the end of the big game season.

My wife has asked numerous time "are you watching that Randy guy again?" Or "is that all you ever watch?". I think she's starting to get hooked��. Thanks Big Fin

My wife has asked numerous time "are you watching that Randy guy again?" Or "is that all you ever watch?". I think she's starting to get hooked��. Thanks Big Fin

That's funny because my wife called him "No shot Newberg" until I explained that the videos were like a daily diary of 5-7 day hunts. One night she literally asked me if he ever killed anything.

Back