Thank You Predator Optics

Wow!!!! For the most part, for various reasons, I try to keep my chosen profession off the net. But I have to say, as a Police Officer, that message is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!! Thank you!

Merry Christmas, Pat.

I very much agree with your statements. As for me I will be back supporting your site. (Just need to see if there is any Christmas cash coming my way. I think I have been good this year.)

I would just like to give a personal thanks to the Police officers here, I know there are a few on this site. Your service is appreciated so do not let a few dumbasses get you down.

I would just like to give a personal thanks to the Police officers here, I know there are a few on this site. Your service is appreciated so do not let a few dumbasses get you down.

I would like to add fire fighters and EMTs. Last year 2 volunteer FF were ambushed and killed on Christmas Eve in a town in upstate NY near where I grew up. When I was on my local department we were always alerted to possible ambush attacks. That's pretty damned sad if you ask me.

Thanks a bunch....my two closest friends are NYC Police Officers and appreciate the comment on your web site....I forwarded the site to them and they will pass it n to all the people they know......:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back