THANK YOU DELW!

dgibson

The new version sticks the Graemlins in at cursor position instead of always at the ass-end of the post...you have NO idea how happy I am about that. :D THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Moosie, give the man an extra tank of fuel with his new truck, on me.
elkgrin.gif

YAH, that sucked in the old Version. I have to Agree. It was a Software thing... Errrrrr... I mean "DELW, Thanx for figureing out the NEW code to do that, DGIB said he's buying you a new truck and I'll pay for the Tank of gas" :D :D

No its all a software thing.... Moosie paid for it....

Only thing I did was upgrade it.

I noticed that also about the smillies now I dont have to type them out I can just mouse them in.

Delw

DELW, the last version you could mouse in the smileies too. But it always put it at the end Is what Gib was talking about I think ?

Yeah at the end on the old version. this one goes to where the cursor is. pretty cool.

Ive noticed the uped alot of the things people asked about on the ubb forum in this version as well....

Dont need to have 10,000 hacks to get it like you want it.

I still like the shutbox hac, that could be some fun.

Delw

Sorry, Moosie, you're right, I should be thanking you, too.
I tend to thank the 'grunt' because I'm usually the grunt who doesn't get thanked for hours of work while the Big Corporate Head (like you
hump.gif
) gets told how great a job he's doing from the golf course. ;)

THANK YOU MOOSIE!
fight.gif
:D
elkgrin.gif
:cool:

Thanks to all the Corporate Team At Hunttalk ;) for doing such a great job on the upgrade of the site. It truly does rock! :D :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back