Caribou Gear

Thank God for that Moose Tag!

That is awesome... congratulations.

If you get a chance, pull back a bit from that rack and snap a pic or two! He's obviously a pig, but I'd like to see it with a little more perspective and scale! Those alder rubbed bones are always awesome!

Like this?

Good grief! That the big timber muley I think everyone in region 1 and 2 dreams about all year. Unbelievable buck.

Think he was an Idaho buck until the rut hit?

Good grief! That the big timber muley I think everyone in region 1 and 2 dreams about all year. Unbelievable buck.

Think he was an Idaho buck until the rut hit?

I wouldn't doubt it one bit. In fact I would just about guarantee it. Idaho is just up the ridge! He lived in dangerous country. There was a pack of wolves hanging in the area really heavy almost half of the year.

Looks like that moose tag has become quite the ticket to adventure. Congrats on an awesome buck!

Very nice! gun? bullets?

I was carrying my Remington 700 in .300 RUM because moose was the primary goal. I shoot a Barnes 180 gr. TSX. I have killed a lot of elk with this gun. When I worked up the load I ended up a little on the hot side because it just got more accurate. I finally stopped a couple of grains above the advertised max when I started to see the first sign of pressure. It's a .75" group load at 3400 fps chronographed. Needless to say it was a little bit of overkill, but better than underkill!

SRA you've got it figured out brother!! Can't wait to see him on the wall!!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back