MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Texas Trip Acording to Cali...

Moosie

Grand poopa
Cali, I am sending to the links to the pics so you can post them here..... Hope you have internet access on the weekend...

Actually I will post the Pics and you can fill in the story... Darn 'puter illiterate people
biggrin.gif

cartman.jpg

camel.jpg

swazioscar.jpg

ricksram.jpg

reeseshogram.jpg

thirdtexasram.jpg

toddsram.jpg

whatshedoing.jpg

Theres one more picture that I can't post here but Lets just say it should be covered by a pan....
biggrin.gif

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

Dang....this pic posting Safari started with supermarket buggies.....is that how you guys get them big ol' Sheeps out!
biggrin.gif

And it ended with someone givimg mouth-to-mouth to a sheep......guess he shot one to many than he had money to pay for!
biggrin.gif
....so he tried reviving it!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
.....someone call a Doctor!!!!!

I can narrate the rest if Cali doesn't hurry and jump in here!
DS

[This message has been edited by Deerslayer (edited 01-28-2001).]

Actually, we were standing in line in Walmart to check out after picking up some food, baggies, etc. when this old guy with a stocking cap starts wolf-shistling at Moosie! I guess he must have liked that young Idaho boy in his blue plaid pants. I had to take a picture of Oscar's Texas boyfriend...
wink.gif
Then there's Oscar with the camel...sung to the tune of "How Much is That Doggie in the Window," sing "How much is that Camel in Your Frontyard?" (Notice, though, the blue plaid pants that seemed to drive Texas Cartman wild!) Moosie started seeing exotics and almost went blood-lust crazy and ready to start whacking critters! Actually, we saw all kinds of stuff... South American Tapirs, Blackbuck, all kinds of African antelope, etc. Then there's the pic of Oscar in his "Swazi Dave" jacket in front of our abode at the Temple ranch. Then there's Redneck Reese with his Black Hawaiian Ram, Todd with his Corsican (Todd is the one with the goatee, not the full beard) and their friend with his Corsican ram. (Yours truly has another Black ram in there, too.) Oscar must've felt bad about shotting that last ram, as he tried to resuccitate it or something. (I didn't want to ask WHAT he was doing...it was our first hunt together, after all.)

No explanation needed on that last photo, Cali....we've all seen Oscar in some STRANGE positions with animals!
biggrin.gif

The only question I have is, should I postpone my trip there for a couple of years.....judging from the pix....you guys DECIMATED the local sheep herd!
biggrin.gif

DS

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back