Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Texas tomorrow 4am

Delw

we are leaving tomorrow at 4am.. dont know what we are taking yet either my friends vette or my truck.... My truck sucks.....If we take my truck it will take maybe 20 hours and 4 tires if we take my friends vette it will take about 10 hours (the way he drives)....
If I dont talk to anyone tonihgt in chat email me if you need anything.. other wise i will see ya in Texas...
Jason I wont forget your prybar....if we take my truck I might have to use it as a jack handle(like a multi purpose tool) but i can rebend it back LMAO...

Delw

GOOD LUCK to all of you lucky ones hunters that are going on this hunt.
Take lots of pictures so those of us that are left home will know who you guys talking about .
Its nice to have a face to go with the storys.
I know you all will be having a blast,so be safe and wack a bunch of critters.
:cool: :cool:

Delw, don't forget your 2 local beers (i.e. two bottles so the tasters have an ounce or two each) to enter in the beer rating if you want. Heck its I 10 all the way just about. From El Paso TX to Junction TX is about 440 miles, then El Paso to Pheonix is what a few hundred. That vet might make it in 10 hours if you aim it straight. Be carefull!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 03-26-2002 14:23: Message edited by: Tom ]</font>

We are leaving in the morning at 5am, Del gonna beat me by an hour. I figgure it will take about 15 hours depending on how much I drive. If I let my dad drive it will take about 20.

Del you got my cell phone #'s right??

I got yours, so I can call when we get there if it is not too late.

C'yall down there Thursday folks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back