Texas lions

81hntn

A few years back I hunted the Fort Davis Mountains in Texas with an outfitter in hopes of checking one off my bucket list: calling in a mountain lion at night. While there were no lion sightings I did fall in love with the area. It was as rugged as I've ever seen but still beautiful and amazing. I couldn't get over the amount of game. I would really like to plan a hunt to go back and see if I could get one with hounds. I have no problem paying a guy with hounds as I know how expensive it is to keep, train, and breed good dogs. I'm curious if you guys know of any REPUTABLE outfitters in that area. I've been screwed plenty in the past by shity guides/outfitters and don't need another. I'm 99% DIY now due to that fact but hunting with hounds is out of my realm.

Part of the reason is that I think a guy just gets attached to an area. I also like the flexibility of the lion season in Texas. With my luck I would book a hunt in a state with quotas just to have the season close the day before I left!

I've heard good things about this guy if you're willing to go New Mexico.
liljoesbiggamehunts.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back