Yeti GOBOX Collection

Texas Deer Contest Pics (link)

Woodrow

For those of you who like looking at pics of good deer, here's a link to a large Texas deer contest's leaderboard. Most of these bucks have come from South Tx b/c that's where the contest is located and where the majority of the best bucks come from, though other parts of the state produce some good ones too. All these are from this year, you can check out the different categories at the top of the page.

I DON'T want this to turn into a thread talking about high-fences, "not real hunting", deer feeders, etc...AND I am certainly not trying to make some kind of a point about Texas being the best, etc. I just thought some of yall would enjoy it, b/c I certainly enjoy seeing pics of bucks from all over the place.

Los Cazadores Deer Contest

I hope you enjoy...

Gotta love the gross scores in the contest. Like SneeKee Clothes say.
"There is no subsitute for Gross score. Nets are for Fish."

It's kinda tough to enjoy looking at these beautiful bucks when you have to click on the 'high fence' or 'low fence' category first .

FairChaseBen,

I see your point b/c I am not a big fan of high fences, but the way I look at is that I like the distinction b/c they are making a point to seperate the two.

Thats funny this thread came up. I'm currantly building a prison in that stores back yard. This past Dec. I would slip over there every time I would see a truck back up to the scales, there were some really nice deer brought in there. It is in Pearsall, Texas which is the armpit of America.

Gar Man,

I guess Pearsall didn't leave much of an impression on ya huh? What was it that you disliked the most? Just curious b/c though I don't think Pearsall is to be confused with a great town, I've been to many places I thought were worse...both in and out of state.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back