Test broadheads

Runnin_Chupacabra

I got some new mechanical broadheads yesterday and someone whom I trust, the owner of the archery shop, said I didn’t need to test one out on a target and they should shoot the same as my field tips. We’re going turkey hunting this weekend and want to be confident in what I’m shooting. Anyone had experience with Grim Reaper Pro broadheads going straight into the field and being on point with their FT?

They also have a practice version available.
I’ve used both and they both shoot the same as my field points

Well, we didn’t see any turkeys over the weekend but did get to shoot a ton of squirrels. Took one squirrel with my bow just inside 40 yards. Thanks for all the feedback in helping get my setup on point.

Side story, we shot one squirrel on the run with a 22 and when we walked up on it we realized as it rolled upon getting shot, it rolled right across the back of a rattler. You’ll notice just a little bit of blood on its mid back from the squirrel.

45C17FC6-F8D0-44A5-B7EE-03FBA600CD3E.jpeg

B3C8E534-246A-4591-8C10-1CA6EA5037C4.jpeg

Well, we didn’t see any turkeys over the weekend but did get to shoot a ton of squirrels. Took one squirrel with my bow just inside 40 yards. Thanks for all the feedback in helping get my setup on point.

Side story, we shot one squirrel on the run with a 22 and when we walked up on it we realized as it rolled upon getting shot, it rolled right across the back of a rattler. You’ll notice just a little bit of blood on its mid back from the squirrel.

View attachment 217188

View attachment 217192

How come you're not holding that rattler up with an arrow?

Back