Tenderloin for dinner.

HuntTalk Freak

Wife is out of town so I decided to throw a quick meal together. I’m a big fan of Montreal seasoning, it’s simple and works great. Grilled it over some mesquite wood.

Would have preferred fresh asparagus and roasted potatoes but this is what I had.

Looks great, and that whiskey glass with a bullet in it is cool too.

Looks tasty, what's your choice in the glass?
I only have some bottom shelf stuff at the moment. If I had unlimited funds it would be Jack Daniels single barrel select, Yellow Rose blended or a decent scotch like Glenfiddich single malt. I’ve yet to try any of the super expensive stuff.

I only have some bottom shelf stuff at the moment. If I had unlimited funds it would be Jack Daniels single barrel select, Yellow Rose blended or a decent scotch like Glenfiddich single malt. I’ve yet to try any of the super expensive stuff.

When you give the higher end stuff a try, include Monkey Shoulder. About $35 a bottle out here in CO and great.

Montreal steak seasoning is my go-to for beef. I like Grandpa Lynn’s a bit better for venison. It’s kinda regional I think, but can find it on Amazon.

Some of my favorite meals with venison are the easiest ones!

The bourbon to go with a steak is almost mandatory! Looks like a great meal!

Montreal steak seasoning is my go-to for beef. I like Grandpa Lynn’s a bit better for venison. It’s kinda regional I think, but can find it on Amazon.

Some of my favorite meals with venison are the easiest ones!

The bourbon to go with a steak is almost mandatory! Looks like a great meal!
I’ll have to give Grandpa Lynn’s, never seen it around here. I’ll check Amazon.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back