Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Teej's 2019 Fall Extravaganza

Turns out we got Seattle, nonetheless it’s very exciting and we’re going to make the best of it!

Now the job hunt, house hunt and WA general deer season hunt planning begins!

I’d be curious if anyone here is near the Seattle area.

As if the countdown hasn’t always been real it just got even more real. 17 days till we’re montana bound and great news for that trip, we got a boat for this trip! Just found out today so now I gotta convince myself to abandon our previous spots and explore some new territory. My buds dad is gonna come and walleye fish while we hunt and taxi us around. 20 days of straight archery elk hunting I feel we can at least get one bull in close.

On top of that, under 49 days until the wedding and couldn’t be more excited! Nothing this fall would have been possible without her, 3 weeks of elk hunting, finally moving west, and a great career switch all thanks to that gal.

And icing on the cake, is I have some job offers in the pocket, so it’s smooth sailing now till 10/14. Only outlier is where hunt quail this fall hahaha! Truly blessed an excited for everything I’ve gotten and what the future has in store.

The fields boomer and I have always trained at since we moved here this fall, in July I started to realize every bush was a blueberry bush. We’ll be having wild blueberry jam till we’re sick of it. It was easy to pick 2# in under and hour, not including what I ate and gave to boomer haha!06F3756A-29AD-427A-A8A1-13BD95C4F688.jpeg

Attachments

• 84BAB7F9-D6E2-4AEC-B901-C8964D31F030.jpeg
    84BAB7F9-D6E2-4AEC-B901-C8964D31F030.jpeg
    1,015.3 KB · Views: 4
As if the countdown hasn’t always been real it just got even more real. 17 days till we’re montana bound and great news for that trip, we got a boat for this trip! Just found out today so now I gotta convince myself to abandon our previous spots and explore some new territory. My buds dad is gonna come and walleye fish while we hunt and taxi us around. 20 days of straight archery elk hunting I feel we can at least get one bull in close.

On top of that, under 49 days until the wedding and couldn’t be more excited! Nothing this fall would have been possible without her, 3 weeks of elk hunting, finally moving west, and a great career switch all thanks to that gal.

And icing on the cake, is I have some job offers in the pocket, so it’s smooth sailing now till 10/14. Only outlier is where hunt quail this fall hahaha! Truly blessed an excited for everything I’ve gotten and what the future has in store.

Congratulations on all that is going on in your life and good luck on the upcoming elk hunt. Regarding quail, you might consider heading to Eastern Washington to give chukars a try.

Are you heading out a week early for scouting? We will be heading that way for the Labor Day weekend. Maybe we’ll catch you then.

Are you heading out a week early for scouting? We will be heading that way for the Labor Day weekend. Maybe we’ll catch you then.

Yeah we’re actually leaving on Labor Day tho and getting out there Wednesday morning.

You’re hunting 620 right? We’ll be up NE of you in 622.

Congratulations on all that is going on in your life and good luck on the upcoming elk hunt. Regarding quail, you might consider heading to Eastern Washington to give chukars a try.
teejay, Chukars are are a cruel bird possibly even harder to hunt than elk. Right up your alley. mtmuley

Yeah we’re actually leaving on Labor Day tho and getting out there Wednesday morning.

You’re hunting 620 right? We’ll be up NE of you in 622.
We’ll be hunting 621, but may bounce up to 622 to check a couple areas that looked good but that’s if we are running dry at my a-h spots.
Good luck out there and can’t wait to see the results you can come up with!

We’ll be hunting 621, but may bounce up to 622 to check a couple areas that looked good but that’s if we are running dry at my a-h spots.
Good luck out there and can’t wait to see the results you can come up with!

Absolutely, we’ll definitely have to stay in touch. Good luck on your scouting weekend! You’re gonna be driving out there and be like no way there’s elk here as flat as it is leading up to the breaks.

Lemme know how the roads are when you’re there✔️

Never had Chukar,Partial to Gambels Quail especially when the Prickly Pear have
fruit on them.It's funny to see Quial that have been eating the fruit, it looks
like the have pink makeup on. :cool:

My hunting partner only eats chukar fresh and fried. No marinades, no sauces, just the bird with a little salt and pepper, he doesn't want anything to detract from the taste of bird. Not that it's all that great, but that once you work that hard for something you don't want to be watering it down with bbq

Back