Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Talk about stupids

Whiskers

These pictures were lifted off the tv show Hunting University. The show was broadcast on 11/03/06, I recorded it on that date, and finally sat down to watch it this evening, and was shocked they would air this footage. Not very safe in my book.
huntinguniversity1.jpg

Huntinguniversity2.jpg

I suppose it would be perfectly safe if the gun was completely unloaded, and the bolt left open, or better yet, completely removed. Was there any indication as to whether the gun was loaded or unloaded???

Its all fun and games til somebody really gets shot on Cable Television.

The guide to the right, shot a red stag, and they were hiking to it. His rifle was slung on his shoulder. The guide on the left was already on the other side of the creek. The one on the right takes his rifle off his shoulder, and swings it stock first over to the other side. The other guide grabs if pulls it over, flips it around and hands it back to pull him across. No bolt open, I imagine they may have unloaded it off camera. But what happened to the old adage TREAT EVERY GUN AS IF ITS LOADED?! I cannot beleive the owners of Mid South Shooting Supplies (thats who old Charlie and Dirt are) that do all the hunting on this show would allow this to be left in.

But what happened to the old adage TREAT EVERY GUN AS IF ITS LOADED?!

bingo!

the guy should of took the gun and beat him with it instead of helping him up.....it would get good ratings as well as teach some gun saftey.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back