Talk about a sizzle reel.

OK, so the Fresh Tracks and OYOA sizzle reels don't quite follow that line. Now, with my dreams shot down by an elderly lady who dances to the rythym of horses, I will go back to the drawing board and see if I can match that one.

Funny stuff.

This is my theme song for prancersize:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glvNrW0jtQk

spinaltap-11.jpg

Remember that poll/thread started by npaden about "what do you consider in shape for elk season?"
Well ......... now that prancercising has made it's way to Hunt Talk, I'm selling the P90X exercise program and buying this, besides in September I think a guy could wear a tan & brown set of spandex and prancercise right up to an amorous bull elk - just make sure you don't miss. :eek:

Prominently display that moose knuckle too.

And film it. For the love of all of us, film it.

Remember that poll/thread started by npaden about "what do you consider in shape for elk season?"
Well ......... now that prancercising has made it's way to Hunt Talk, I'm selling the P90X exercise program and buying this, besides in September I think a guy could wear a tan & brown set of spandex and prancercise right up to an amorous bull elk - just make sure you don't miss. :eek:

LOL. I had two female co-workers at my office tell me that I should quit running and try out this new exercise and sent me a link to this on you tube today. I think the key is adding the leg weights while you prancercise!

I'm going to try and film some of my hunting this fall. I thought it would be hilarious to add some clips of "galloping" down the trail with coconuts a la Arthur in The Holy Grail. Maybe I should just try and get a Prancercise stalk on instead.

Miller is working out with a shake weight just so he can prance up the hills like that this fall.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back