Caribou Gear Tarp

Taking the plunge.

p_ham

Well, I'm doing it. My last day at my job is set for July 17th.
It's not an easy decision to break out on your own but I'm confident I can make it work. I truly appreciate all the support I've received from this community since day one. I'm going to do my best to cut lead times from what they are now. Some rates may rise a small amount, but I will do my best to keep things reasonable.

Thanks again,
Paul
Country Custom Metalsmithing LLC

I wanna “wow” and “love” at the same time!
Big leap no doubt, but you do some incredible work and I’m certain it’ll be successful. Congrats! 🍻

1688622625876.gif
Yeah buddy! As someone with multiple firearms with you I fully support a price hike. The quality of work you are providing and the price point are very consumer friendly. Stoked for you!

I’ll have to figure out what I’m going to send next.

Hell yea, congrats and best of luck. I don’t think you’ll have any issues besides trying not to work yourself to death. Cranking out the quality of work you do combined with fair prices is going to take you a long way!

Good deal. Work hard and charge fair prices. You will definitely succeed. Your best days are right ahead as a self-employed individual. Congratulations and happy hunting, TheGrayRider.

Well, I'm doing it. My last day at my job is set for July 17th.
It's not an easy decision to break out on your own but I'm confident I can make it work. I truly appreciate all the support I've received from this community since day one. I'm going to do my best to cut lead times from what they are now. Some rates may rise a small amount, but I will do my best to keep things reasonable.

Thanks again,
Paul
Country Custom Metalsmithing LLC
You will have GREAT times, and very low lonely times. Hedge. Keep you chin up and always push forward, always.

Be true to yourself, and be honest with your self. Every. Single. Day.

And get a cpa/bookie to do your books. Focus on you and your business, not if the condom the .gov is slapping on is ribbed or flavored.

Congrats. You obviously do fantastic work. No doubt you'll be fine. Just remember to reserve some time for hunting!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzog
Back