• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

Take the bear test

Moosie

Grand poopa
Here is my test results...

I missed 3 of the 15 questions...

#8,10,13 ..... 2 were STATElaws that I didn't know and One was a track.. Dohhhh

OOPS...

Let me hear what Your results are?!?!?!!

-------------------
HEy Manatanananananann, Welcome aboard!!!! Glad to see that test you posted. We can learn ALOT from you I think. Do you bear hunt much?!?!?!

Welocme aboard again!!!

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

[/list]

Nodak Hunter

I missed one question, the i.d. of the bear with the collar. I thought the hump was skin bunched up from the collar.

As for the meat laws, I applied Minnesota's, and they happened to be the same as MT's.

DKO

Very cool test i got a 86.7% on my final exam, i passed.

------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison

Mountain Boomer

Cool Test! I missed 2. the tag question and the radio collared bear. If I would have been going to MT to hunt I would have known the tag question.

Montanan, Great test,lots of good info.I missed one question on each test.Wish I really needed to know the difference as I`ve only hunted bear in Pa. 35

30-06

I missed two questions. The one about the two tags and then one identifying the bear in the meadow.

I have a pretty good internal bear detection system. If it just scares me enough to mutter some unholy obsceneties under my breath, it's a black bear...if i piss in my pants, it's a grizzly.