Caribou Gear Tarp

Take the bear test

The Montanan

Okay Montana finally came up with a Bear Test This is designed for those that are going to go bear hunting and be in Grizzly Country at the same time.

Kinda fun, see what you know.

The Montanan

------------------
NRA Life Member
Buffalo.gif

1871 BCSS
BCSS #1
Wesson & Harrington 1871 Buffalo Classic
The Montanan's Chronicles
Avid lover of the 45-70, 45-90, 45-110

Here is my test results...

I missed 3 of the 15 questions...

#8,10,13 ..... 2 were STATElaws that I didn't know and One was a track.. Dohhhh

OOPS...

Let me hear what Your results are?!?!?!!

-------------------
HEy Manatanananananann, Welcome aboard!!!! Glad to see that test you posted. We can learn ALOT from you I think. Do you bear hunt much?!?!?!

Welocme aboard again!!!

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

I missed one question, the i.d. of the bear with the collar. I thought the hump was skin bunched up from the collar.

As for the meat laws, I applied Minnesota's, and they happened to be the same as MT's.

Very cool test i got a 86.7% on my final exam, i passed.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison
fef8b783.gif.orig.gif

Cool Test! I missed 2. the tag question and the radio collared bear. If I would have been going to MT to hunt I would have known the tag question.

Montanan, Great test,lots of good info.I missed one question on each test.Wish I really needed to know the difference as I`ve only hunted bear in Pa. 35

I missed two questions. The one about the two tags and then one identifying the bear in the meadow.

I have a pretty good internal bear detection system. If it just scares me enough to mutter some unholy obsceneties under my breath, it's a black bear...if i piss in my pants, it's a grizzly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back