MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

TAG bag FAIL

I do! I really need to get back to CO to redeem myself for tag soup that year.

PS- For such a 'tame' elk hunt we sure broke a bit of gear that year. Hiking stick vs. truck...
I was recounting that story to someone just the other day and they decided maybe solo was better than hunting with me...

I have used TAG bags for years and dozens of animals of various sizes. I'm not saying this is good by any means and I hope you didn't get a set of lemons and they make it right with you. Over the years while laying a bag on the ground to keep quarters clean and deboning the havalon has gotten to close many times and I end up with a slit in the bag. I just use the iron on patches you would use on your jeans and patch them. I have a set of bags that look like a Dalmatian but they just keep on ticking.

this has been my experience. havalon cuts are the only cuts on mine. maybe I should figure out I shouldn't use the bags as a ground cloth when deboning a quarter..

Just heard from Larry. Sending a new bag asap. He's got a customer for life.

and yet for all etermity you have created a thread calling the bags and by relation his company a fail fatser than you would allow for them to make it right. that is a shame. great company and service. always has been.

and yet for all etermity you have created a thread calling the bags and by relation his company a fail fatser than you would allow for them to make it right. that is a shame. great company and service. always has been.

My thoughts exactly....

This is the problem with social media, one tiny malfunction by a crabby customer can irreparably harm a good company, I hate it...Maybe just contact customer service and get a response FIRST, before bashing online?

To the OP, I would go back up and delete/edit anything that could be misconstrued as a disparaging remark against the product/company.

Larry has gone way WAY above and beyond for all his customers to make these issues right at what I can only assume is a huge loss for him.

Thanks

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back