T Bones Tundra !

Bill M

A number of years ago I talked to a fellow from Nevada about a Ibex hunt in China. And his goal was to get the slam on Ibex. He had hunted pretty much everywhere in the world for them. He went on to tell me about driving a old Oldsmobile that was pretty much junk and living in his mothers old house and basically giving up alot of things we pick up daily at Wal-Mart. Just for one purpose to get the Ibex slam. Besides T Bone how many guys here will give up there toys for the ultamate dream hunt one/ two years down the road ?

Not me, i'll just save my money and go when I have enough. I'm not into the exotics that much though I would like to hunt Africa at least once in my life.

I'm sorta trying to go that way. Relatively speaking, I have very few guns and a truck with 147K on it, but I try to hunt at least 3-4 different states a year. With my first child coming this spring, I may have to cut back on the number of out of state hunts and instead go on a larger, farther away hunt every couple of years or so.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back