T Bone's pics of California pig hunt

T Bone

here is the group in traditional California hunting gear. L to R. Tyson,Keith,Dan,Rick,Chopper

0002.jpg

Safari wagon
0003.jpg

Safari wagon around the ranch
0004.jpg

Tim's pig
0005.jpg

This is the water hole I sat on during the day. Note fresh mud wallow
0006.jpg

Dan's boar that died of cardiac arrest
0007.jpg

My boar after taking two 180 grain Interlocks through the vitals. Note: still very much alive!
0008.jpg

My boar after taking a .357 158 grain to the head.
0009.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-12-2002 13:37: Message edited by: T Bone ]</font>

Great Pictures, Tyson! Although I think you could have gotten closer to that wounded pig on the grass for that picture... :eek: His teeth were only about 2 1/2 inches long, right?

T-bone,,,,,,, You bringing that hog up for the BBQ in 2 weeks ? :D :D

COOL pics.. looks like a Hawaii safari ;)

Great pics T-Bone, for the record I wouldnt have wanted to jump right out there with that hog either. It was kinda eerie the way he kept snapping his jaws like that!! :eek: :eek:

I'm having the hams smoked and will do the rest in italian sausage. Should come away with about 70 pounds of finished product.

Great photos T-bone, thanks !

Hey Elkhunter & Elkchaser, so you didn't belive we hunt in flowery shirts & shorts ?
Too bad Cindy Crawford was out rounding up some hogs for us and couldn't be in the picture !!! :D

Great pictures!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Hey Elkhunter & Elkchaser, so you didn't belive we hunt in flowery shirts & shorts ?
Too bad Cindy Crawford was out rounding up some hogs for us and couldn't be in the picture !!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And now you have poisen oak and will never wear short sleeves again for a hunt :D

BTW, It is some cool looking camo ;)

Oh my god, The Beverly Hillbillies Mobile and a Beach Boys Surfer's Woody had a child!!! Dude that's some set of wheels ya got there! :D :D :D

Cool pics T Bone, what part of California did you get him and how much did it cost to get on the property to hunt them?? We have tons of pigs running around where I live but they are all on private land and you can't get permission to hunt them. :( :(

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back