Pics of the hunt

bigtusker

Anaconda with his first pig. A 3 inch 215 pounder.
DAN.bmp

Here's a picture of the "Safari Wagon"
Not from the hunt talk hunt but the only pic I had of the jeep.
JEEP.bmp

Part of the group. The only one missing is T-bone. He was still sitting on the water hole.
JEEP2.jpg

Tim's hog after we skinned it.
TIM.bmp

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-11-2002 20:48: Message edited by: bigtusker ]</font>

bigtusker

Another of Tim with my future hog dogs!

TIM.jpg

And T-bone.
TYSON.bmp

Sorry Keith and Rick, I ran out of film before you guys got yours.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-12-2002 09:59: Message edited by: bigtusker ]</font>

Delw

Cool pics... You can put them in any order you want.. I looged in as you and put them in so you can edit them at will
Delw

Calif. Hunter

Thanks for the pics, Chopper! I just, brrrrppp, had some pork chili verde and, man, was it good! :D My pig was already done at the butcher shop today. Not a trace of gaminess - of course mine was a sow, so I'll want to hear how those big ole boars came out. If they are gamey, email me and I'll give you some tips.

Reddoggie1

Great Pic's, and again I say it looks like you guys had a "BLAST". Love the Jeep, looks to be very accomadating.

Dennis

Calif. Hunter

We rode in it from one hunting area to another, and saw quite a few pigs from it, but they were usually running and didn't offer much time to get a shot off. I think Keith might have tried a running shot or two from it when he was riding topside - he would warn us so we could plug our ears.

And we DID use it to drive up to Tyson's wounded pig - no one wanted to get too close on foot, for some reason. :rolleyes:

KeithE

I didnt get too many pictures, they're being developed now so I'll get them on this weekend. Plus I think CA Hunter ahs the only ones of my hog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbl-Lung