Caribou Gear Tarp

SYTES Rehabilitation Inspiration - Photo Thread

Sytes it is great that you got to make a trip outdoors to get some fresh air and getting some out of the rack time. Hope you keep the positive attitude going, one day at a time and next you'll get the upgrade with the tennis balls. Take care and prayers are being sent your way, Andy.

Keep your focus Charles. I hope today goes well!

Attachments

• Copy (4) of Delberts 2010 Goat 033.jpg
    Copy (4) of Delberts 2010 Goat 033.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 295
Here's one I took from the top of Squaw a couple years ago looking back down in to town. Depending on what side of the building you're on, you can probably see the peak right now.

Last time I was couped up at St. Pats I had a good view of Squaw out my window. At the time I had never been up to the top, and it worked great as my motivation to get healthy and back out hiking again.

40519_1483875529575_1014473623_31404744_2541015_n.jpg

Charles:

Hey buddy! You haven't mentioned the food they're throwing your way. My thinking is it undoubtedly falls FAR short of what you'd really like! Hope some of the guys reading this (who live closer than me in Arizona) might cook up something wild from their freezers and smuggle it into your room! That would have to help you regain your strength faster than whatever that gray stuff you're getting served on your hospital tray, doncha think??? Maybe they can drop off some of their hunting magazines and/or DVDs while they're at it ... what say, guys?

Wish I could stop by, but the bronchitis has me on the ropes.

Shortside, I sure appreciate you having stop by. Really boosted my spirits that day! The extent of support has been beyond description.

I sure hope you get better soon bronchitis is not a fun one.
Everyone's support here and elsewhere has been outstanding! post here, private messages, emails, even cards and surprisingly flowers have arrived from a variety of sources... it is simply amazing! Beyond words! Humbling!

I think what most occurs from all the support, is the drive, a passion to make each and every moment the most It can be! Stems into a drive that is beyond my own and I always thought my own was pretty solid!

I suppose what I am saying is your support is such a huge asset towards my recovery! I don't think I'll ever be able to thank you all enough. From the most sincere manner, thank you!

As for food in the hospital, I am surprised it's actually very good! My wife bring me my favorite breakfast which is the mcdonald's number 2, sausage mcmuffin meal - haha! Neighbor friend brought in some prime rib cuts into a french dip sandwiches! Another brought in some really good smoked ham from theira own slaughter.

Speaking of food, bunch of my coworkers got together and cleaned out my apartment my other location. What I understand they had a blast eating elk steaks and elk burgers from my freezer. That gave me a smile. I sure appreciate everthing they've done. Again it's beyond words.

This voice recognition program has been a great help. I can use my left hand though it would take forever... so please excuse any errors.

Thanks again everyone for all these great pictures it's fun to review it look forward to them becoming something in the future that hopefully I can actually hike in 2!
Thank you theat, for your pic with my stove in it. that was a fun boost! And man, that looks like a fun trip!

I cannot say enough for everyone's pictures! Each day seems closer to the potential of hiking in and experiencing such a great views!

Thanks again everyone!

Charles, You're up awfully late tonight! :) Have a good day tomorrow. Speaking of food. This was a fine hors d' voures last elk season.

Attachments

• 2011 pictures 034.jpg
    2011 pictures 034.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 106
About every 4 hours I'm awoken for medication and other things. Sometimes it's tough to go back to sleep. Have a neck brace on in a cast and I have to lay on my back in 1 position. The staff is great they adjust my position. I have always slept on my belly more or less...

Not sure if your relating spam to my post. Was responding to the two prior posts and I suppose extended a little bit a ramblings. Anyhow, really appreciate the photos and such. Thanks.

Brookies ready for the pan

Attachments

• brookies lady lake.JPG
    brookies lady lake.JPG
    234.5 KB · Views: 68
  • ewe lake 4.JPG
    ewe lake 4.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 69

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member