Caribou Gear Tarp

Sycned Video of Lavoy

Darwinism in action.

For sure! The guy runs a traffic stop, almost runs over an Officer, then jumps out of the vehicle like a lunatic when it's known he's armed and when his hands keep going down inside he gets wacked. Then all the wackos say no gun was produced at that time and because of that it should be considered murder. I hope the whole bunch do a lot of time so they can't add to the gene pool!

If I were a LEO or not. I would of shot him, even not knowing his history. He kept reaching. I want to go home to my family. Plus he kept saying "shoot me". Not mentally correct in my book.

Looks like ol Ryan Bundy had a pistol on him too (can see it at 6:12 in his right hand).

Lavoy made good on his promise, he said they would have to kill him, and he forced their hand. He was know to carry a pistol on his left side in a shoulder holster, that's where he was reaching. If they would've got out of the truck during the initial stop, he would be alive.

Obviously with the use of flash bangs, bean bag rounds, and tear gas, they did not want to kill anyone else.

Last edited:
Those "gas" bullets are not getting the job done. Is the issue the bullets are too soft to break glass in general or was a glancing angle at play? If the folks in the stalled vehicle wanted to shoot they had a couple of minutes to do so before the gas started to impact their ability to breath and react.

Hope the tactics improve so in future situations the vehicle glass breaks faster and the gas takes effect faster.

I am also wondering why one of the LEO vehicles was not using the loudspeaker to give clear directions. Each time the passengers rose up, gunfire would start. I could not hear any clear directions to stay down or exit the vehicle, etc. If I was in the vehicle wanting to comply then provide clear instructions using the loudspeaker function on the LEO vehicle.

All in all, two vehicles were stopped and only one fatality with the others taken into custody. Pretty, pretty good, I would say.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back