Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Sweet Corn

What's your preferred method for eating sweet corn?

• Typewriter

Votes: 65 81.3%
  • Spiral

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Off the cob (weirdo)

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
We grow plenty of sweet corn in these parts. I have to admit I was stunned the time I saw a local roadside guy shuck and eat some while I was talking to him. I only eat it cooked…

Last edited:
Foil wrapped with garlic,paprika, and a titty sprinkle of butter..then roasted and cut off the cob. Weirdo style I suppose, but that's how I like it.
Sounds good, may have to give that a try,

Just saw some for sale first time this year after work. Stopping to get some tomorrow.
Got our first of the year today...damn good

Sweet corn and tomatoes I only eat in season when they are fresh from the garden. (I don’t grow corn myself, in Iowa you can get dozens for free without even trying because everyone else buys it or sells it at roadside self serve stands for $.25/ear) Store bought crap doesn’t compare the rest of the year.

Sweet corn, tomatoes and morel mushrooms I gorge on every day they are in season like a glutton.

@millerkiller77 has it wrong, the more butter the better. A titty sprinkle will not suffice. Same for salt. If you don’t have corn and butter and salt in your beard after eating sweet corn are you even man enough to wear a beard?

Sweet corn and tomatoes I only eat in season when they are fresh from the garden. (I don’t grow corn myself, in Iowa you can get dozens for free without even trying because everyone else buys it or sells it at roadside self serve stands for $.25/ear) Store bought crap doesn’t compare the rest of the year.

Sweet corn, tomatoes and morel mushrooms I gorge on every day they are in season like a glutton.

@millerkiller77 has it wrong, the more butter the better. A titty sprinkle will not suffice. Same for salt. If you don’t have corn and butter and salt in your beard after eating sweet corn are you even man enough to wear a beard?
Nailed it.

When I eat sweet corn there's crap flying everywhere. Lol my wife gets pissed.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back