Swarovski on ebay question.

Here's the product description that I found when I googled the model number.

Swarovski EL Binoculars Traveler 8x32 32018 aim to capture perfect images even in poor lighting conditions. The EL 32 Traveler has an optic with exceptional light-gathering qualities allowing enhancement of images with the maximum brilliance, clarity and contrast. Swarovski uses enhanced coatings on the lenses and prisms called SWAROBRIGHT to guarantee absolutely lifelike color reproduction and outstanding image brightness for astounding optical performance even at dusk. The EL Traveler 8x32 Binoculars are sure to please with its lightweight design and small yet ergonomic functionality with just one hand.

IMO a heckuva good price if SwaroVISIONs. Apex of pricing if older versions.

I've seen quite a few pair go for $850-1000 in the last 6 mo of the exact same model, or in green. Keep an eye on clasified sections of various hunting boards. 24hourcampfire, accuratereloading, etc.

We'll see.

Here's a puppy picture to inspire you:

EFFE99E0-BEFA-4161-8E07-61FDFD45D9A7-3868-00000252D115AAE9.jpg

Any reason for going with 8's over 10's?

I use good optics in a lot of situations and really need the legs of 10's in pretty much most places and often more power to help with longer distances.

As said a good pair of secondhand Swaro's is readily available in many places, forums, euro optics, etc etc, i think you should be able to do better then that figure.

My last pair of swarovision 10x42 SLC's cost me $400 a couple months ago, but that was a lucky find that wont be repeated .

My last pair of swarovision 10x42 SLC's cost me $400 a couple months ago, but that was a lucky find that wont be repeated .

You ain't kidding...I'd give 400 for even the old SLC 10/42's any day.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back