PEAX Equipment

Swaro Adaptor

Dinkshooter

I received one of these as a gift. I can figure out how to attach it to a 50mm camera lense. Unfortunately, it is a hard film SLR.

Is it possible to attach it to a simple point and shoot digital? All the adaptors are threaded. I have no threads on my point and shoot digital. Please tell me I don't have to buy a new camera to use it.

Attachments

• digiscope.gif
    digiscope.gif
    21.4 KB · Views: 109
I've bought optics from DOug at Cameraland. He's realy involved over at MM and can answer seemingly any optic/camera question. I'd suggest giving him a call or shooting him an email cause he should definitely be able to help you out.

Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]
www.cameralandny.com

OK so he had no idea. Pretty much told me to buy the dcb(the $429 dohicky where the camera swivels up and out of the way).

BUT..................I spent many,many hours today surfing birdwatching sites and came up with this:http://www.fox-foto.com/index.php?strona=en15.php.

You can find them on ebay(around forty $), so you don't have to deal with a non-english website. I ordered one and will post up the results when I get some pictures taken.

Sorry my info got you nowhere. Glad you got it figured out though.

No biggie Spitz.

I have a really hard time holding a camera still enough to take pictures through the spotter. I think this is gonna be perfect. Those crazy bird people take some really good pictures digiscoping. This set up should be pretty light weight and easy to get on the scope when you want it.

I like taking pictures of what I do not have the skills to kill:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back