Swap hunts?

Someday I wouldn't mind doing a hog hunt, I hear they are good eating. Right now I'm focused on making my hunting properties better and saving my money for a hunt out west.

The offer is still open for the upcoming season! I have access to 800 acres of private land to hunt with two different camps, great whitetail hunting, with black bears, up-land bird. Bow, muzzleloader, rifle and even crossbow seasons. All non-resident tag and licenses are over the counter and can be purchased at even the local walmarts. The only thing it would cost you is the price of getting up here, licenses are 100 bucks, and your food for the length of your stay. I would even come to the airport and pick you up if you wanted to fly in.

I would swap an Alberta hunt but I cant for the life of me fathom doing it as no US state or Canadian Province, or critter offers anything that intrigues me what so-ever. I think that's a good thing. More Wt in the state of Texas than all of Canada, more Elk in the state of New Mexico than all of Canada. Quality over quantity every time.

Last edited:
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back