Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Swag.. cause its getting weird around here

The more you know, the more you know what you didn’t want to know.

Exactly. This has to be the strangest thing I have read about. Being a bit curious I read and discovered some females have had hair permanently removed and then wanted hair. so you meet someone, like them, and at some point he discovers a "wig"----plus apparently some actresses agree to do a nude scene but wear one because they dont want anyone to see the real them----

kipcarson, my sentiments exactly :rolleyes:

Exactly. This has to be the strangest thing I have read about. Being a bit curious I read and discovered some females have had hair permanently removed and then wanted hair. so you meet someone, like them, and at some point he discovers a "wig"----plus apparently some actresses agree to do a nude scene but wear one because they dont want anyone to see the real them----

kipcarson, my sentiments exactly :rolleyes:

I knew there would be a practical application for the online degree from Dinkshooter Ribaldry Academy.

It would not surprise me that somewhere in Hollywood, Calif and maybe N.Y. N.Y. that there are salons that specialize in attaching, fitting, grooming, coloring, .

NoHarleyYet, could you do a bit of research on this and get back to us ;)

It would not surprise me that somewhere in Hollywood, Calif and maybe N.Y. N.Y. that there are salons that specialize in attaching, fitting, grooming, coloring, .

NoHarleyYet, could you do a bit of research on this and get back to us ;)

I'll, ummm, get right on it... :cool:

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back