PEAX Equipment

Sunday Pic of the Day

No explanation...maybe a blonde curl, no longer blonde.
But you can see what you want to see.
It would be a dull world if we all looked the same, no?🤣

I was just poking fun at what I thought I saw at first glance. Tough crowd.
Poking fun right back at you.
Does look like a pretty good sized hoop, though.

Reminds me of a drunken evening in college almost 40 years ago. " hey, let's pierce our ears". So got some ice cubes and did it. Back then, right ear meant you were gay, left ear straight.
Next day in class a gay guy said, " I see you got your ear pierced". No, I didn't get my ears confused, but that was the end of that. One of those after morning regrets.

Reminds me of a drunken evening in college almost 40 years ago. " hey, let's pierce our ears". So got some ice cubes and did it. Back then, right ear meant you were gay, left ear straight.
Next day in class a gay guy said, " I see you got your ear pierced". No, I didn't get my ears confused, but that was the end of that. One of those after morning regrets.
At least you didn't put the gages in like my generation. Dumbest thing I've ever seen...well probably not but still.

• Haha
Reactions: Hem

Nada wrong with waking up from being a pirate.

Damn Ken you're getting me jealous with all that sunshiney stuff!

Spent the morning here getting in some last minute riding with the new recruits. Maybe sunshine later in the week.....

IMG_5005.jpg
IMG_5013.jpg
IMG_5011.JPG
IMG_5015.PNG
Got in about 20 miles of work and lots in the tree wells...fake knees gonna be a stiff one in the morning!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back