Sunday Pic of the Day

Haha, this was Eldorado Canyon near Boulder - I've never seen elk in Boulder but I have seen bears, moose, and mountain lions!

you never saw "big boy" before a boulder police officer shot him grazing on a front lawn, tampered with evidence, and lost his right to hunt and carry a firearm as newly minted felon?

1668570962233.png

you never saw "big boy" before a boulder police officer shot him grazing on a front lawn, tampered with evidence, and lost his right to hunt and carry a firearm as newly minted felon?

View attachment 250337

I heard about this one, what a dumbass - my favorite one though was the Brainard lake moose story. Mostly just because it was legal and how much it horrified all the granola eaters in their patagucci.

I heard about this one, what a dumbass - my favorite one though was the Brainard lake moose story. Mostly just because it was legal and how much it horrified all the granola eaters in their patagucci.

What did Rinella say about that one? Something like “god forbid people might have to know about the cycle of life and death”

52506380692_0175da2eba_4k.jpg

Haha, this was Eldorado Canyon near Boulder - I've never seen elk in Boulder but I have seen bears, moose, and mountain lions!
Back in the 90's, I went climbing there with my brother (beautiful place) and as I was clawing my way up a cliff like that, struggling to keep up (probably grabbing bolts, as I often did trying to follow him), I looked over to my left to watch this young man zoom up past me, no rope, just his chalk bag, his name and address written on the back of his t-shirt (carpe diem on the front), and a satchel over his shoulder which contained a live ferret. The ferret looked totally unconcerned...

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back