Sunday Pic of the Day

Wife decided she’s going to raise meat goats to sell. Oldest will also take one to fair for 4h. Go to get more of them next weekend. Think I’ve lost my damn mind
View attachment 276899
Wait until you wake up to find one (or more) standing on top of your car. 😀

BTW - if you don’t get a goat on your hunt, you can still honestly say that you got a goat this year.

We won’t be eating the goats but they know they will be getting sold.
Yes, you have lost your mind, and yes, they will be standing on top of your car one day. But that said, do you ship mail order? :)

I put my foot down and said "no" when it came to goats. It is probably the only "no" that I have managed to keep. We've got everything else she wanted.
I wish you luck!

We’ve had them off and on over the years. Knock on wood but we’ve never had any issues with them getting out
Once watched 8 of my neighbors 9 goats escape his fairly well built pen by using the 9th goat as a platform to be high enough to clear the fence. I remember thinking that the one goat was a hell of a team player.

Once watched 8 of my neighbors 9 goats escape his fairly well built pen by using the 9th goat as a platform to be high enough to clear the fence. I remember thinking that the one goat was a hell of a team player.
Which were the first 8 goats to go to market? That team player may have been playing the long game. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back