Sunday Pic of the Day

Took a walk today with the pup at the Gettysburg National Battlefield, along the high water mark of Pickett's charge.
The words "last full measure of devotion" always hit differently when I'm there.
View attachment 274646View attachment 274647View attachment 274648
Always thought it worth re-discovering a good history book when seeing pictures like yours. We should all take pause at such places. I’ve never been to the battle fields of the Civil War. Hope to rectify that next year.

I ran into this group in Columbus, Ohio over the weekend protesting the commercial raising of “food” animals. One of the unmasked members talked to me for a few minutes, and I listened. After her spiel, she asked how likely it was that I would become “meatless.” My response: “Not too good.”

I do think that, in general, hunting is a more humane way to get meat.

Later in the day, a group of furries was in the same spot. My wife and daughter wouldn’t let me ask the fox what the chances were of it becoming “meatless.” I also missed out on my opportunity to confirm, once and for all, “What does the fox say?”

8F158D76-A5BE-4EC2-8C99-E34F1BDDB09B.jpeg

I ran into this group in Columbus, Ohio over the weekend protesting the commercial raising of “food” animals. One of the unmasked members talked to me for a few minutes, and I listened. After her spiel, she asked how likely it was that I would become “meatless.” My response: “Not too good.”

I do think that, in general, hunting is a more humane way to get meat.

Later in the day, a group of furries was in the same spot. My wife and daughter wouldn’t let me ask the fox what the chances were of it becoming “meatless.” I also missed out on my opportunity to confirm, once and for all, “What does the fox say?”

View attachment 274925
Black shirt vegan cult. Except for Keith there on the left. Wearing his grey shirt and bro cap. Must be new.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back