Caribou Gear

Sunday Pic of the Day

I'm curious what they charge per foot? Here it's a $100.00 per foot just for the cased hole. $75.00 if it is a post hole.
Not sure my situation could compare for a cost comparison. Well drillers here range basically between $22 - $40 a foot after the 100" minimum. Of course there's all the other items, material and charges that gets thrown into the initial 100' minimum quote. No clue what only a cased hole or a post hole would be, not sure there's those kind of requests here, I imagine there could be some ag well situations that occur like that, but I'm not familiar with that.

Maybe upgrade your clamps.
Plastic ones only work so well.
Put a bar clamp on that baby.
Ah, no thanks. actually, there are two 5-gallon buckets with sand in them and connected to the stock by pulleys. The ideas is to bend, not break. Bend, not break. Bend, not break. That is the mantra. Please feel free to join in with intermittent meditative 'HMMMMMMMMs" from time to time.

Patience grasshopper...by the sound of it.
Not my strong point.

Here is another pic with the buckets. The white one is pulling for more drop. The blue one for more cast, as much pull as I dare without breaking. But once it is hot, it should move easily.20240324_113306.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back