58.1 KB · Views: 607
  • IMG_5584.jpg
    IMG_5584.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 652
  • IMG_5585.jpg
    IMG_5585.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 640
Last edited:
Something tells me he isn't done trying to get a hold of one of those tasty chickens.

When my boys and wife went out to give them food and water about an hour later, the cat was still back in the trees. He ran off when he saw them. I have a feeling we'll see it again.

Anybody with a lion tag want to dress up as a chicken and hang out in my back yard? :) #bethedecoy.

J.R. the bears seem to be AWOL, or at least partying with Goldilocks.

Wow, that's exciting and nerve racking all at the same time. Great pictures and I agree, I hope it stays out of trouble. I would have to admit, I may not have been quite as friendly as you were.

When my boys and wife went out to give them food and water about an hour later, the cat was still back in the trees. He ran off when he QUOTE]

Nice.....send your wife and kids into the dangerous backyard, while you hide behind the drapes. ;)

I was not behind the drapes. I was right in front of them, camera in hand, ready to document the action for you. :D

You're not messing with us and your Mexican stand-off cougar again are you?;)
Nothing cool like that happens around here .................

What's a guy got to do to be taken seriously around this place? Beat a lion off with a stick?:D I mean, pull one little prank and everyone suspects you from then on. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back