Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Summer Solstice, here today and gone tomorrow

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
I wish we could just run equinox to equinox with no winter solstice.
Winter solstice is awesome! Where we all dance around a raging bonfire and drink samichlaus helles out of steins? We roast a whole pig and then play Viking games like stone throw and slap fighting. If you guys don’t do that then you’re weird.

108f at the ranch this weekend and hovering around 105 rest of the week.

Hot and humid here in east TX. I catfished some yesterday and called it quits around 1100; covered in sweat.

Looked at the area I hunted CO last year and the high for the week is 75. I casually told my wife we are moving to the mountains, she rolled her eyes. 🫣
I'm with you if my choice is between 100 degree days or less daylight I'll take less daylight all day. Why God invented flood lights. Getting so hot around here I feel like I'm always in one stage or another of melting when I'm outside.

Winter solstice is awesome! Where we all dance around a raging bonfire and drink samichlaus helles out of steins? We roast a whole pig and then play Viking games like stone throw and slap fighting. If you guys don’t do that then you’re weird.
I have listened to The Paul Winter Consort every winter solstice for many years.
Rio and I eat a haunch of elk and enjoy a fire too.
These situations make you prep for the hunt next year.

Back