Stuttgart Part II

DRAFTSTUD

My son Travis and I have been invited back to one of my client's Duck Camp for this weekend. Last year we went and everything froze up on us, so we could watch all the Greenheads fly to open water, but they never came into the Greentree areas that my client has. According to the Weather it should'nt be snowing and freezing up! Maybe Travis can get some real shooting for some Greenheads and I can use my new Digital Camera....after I have limited out!!!!!!!!!!! ;) John

You wrote:Yeah, last year my son and I were invited to Stuttgart, AR for a Father/Son Hunt at a Fancy Duck Lodge...they cooked up some duck breast that did'nt taste like Duck. But, the next morning everyone started getting these Flu-like symtoms. I finally made it home on Christmas Eve and Travis and I were so sick it was Dec. 26th before we could open presents! I went to crap, then thought I had to puke, bent over and crapped all over the wall! Ya'll want anymore graphic descriptions? :D :D

hopefully part II is less hard on your health. Good luck and take lot's of pics.

Nemont

You know what happens in Hunttalk, Stays in Hunttalk!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Yeah, I hope it turns out as nicely as those hunts you have had this year Nemont. Thanks, John

Here I sit with a Broken Heart, Paid a dime just to fart! Ya'll won't believe what just happened 5 minutes ago (It's Lunchtime), My client came in and said because of the Drought and warm weather they were shutting down the Lodge early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, Ya'll stay tuned to Stuttgart Part III next year! Man, now I have to tell Travis....I guess we can go up to our Deer Lease and call crows! John

Back