Stuff to do/places to eat in Coeur d'Alene

For lunch try Meltz for a huge variety of great grilled cheese sandwiches. It’s pretty much my go to when I’m up there

Something else to do: take a bus load of new transplants with you and dump them somewhere else. Man that area is growing like crazy!

For lunch try Meltz for a huge variety of great grilled cheese sandwiches. It’s pretty much my go to when I’m up there

Something else to do: take a bus load of new transplants with you and dump them somewhere else. Man that area is growing like crazy!
I’ll try to do my part so it’s still a net positive for the area if I ever move out there myself 😜.

In another week and a half or so the flows should be down so wading should be a bit easier and fishing should be decent. I now fly fish so just stay out of my spots. Seconding my 2019 post, if Moon Pass is open (delayed much later this year) driving to Avery would be a good day trip. Scenery, history, railroad tunnels, giant burned out cedars, moose sightings likely if you go early. Pizza at TFPs.

Since you are in Kellogg, Radio Brewing has good beer and we like their burgers and sandwiches. Had breakfast at the Goose N the Tree in Pinehurst a few weeks ago and it was very good. Good green chili sauce for North Idaho. City Limits and 1313 Club in Wallace are good.

Pulaski trail in Wallace is good for a family hike and interesting history. Stevens Lake would be good for people in shape but snow conditions will likely make it a bit rougher than usual for this time of year.

High water huh? Hope none of ur spots are tributaries, cause I already know where I’m going.

Another little hole in the wall we always seem to swing by for lunch in CDA is Meltz. Like 30 different kinds of grilled cheese sannys, gkids love the place!

Cedars floating restaurant was good. The Coeur D alene resort has a couple good options too. If you're in the mood for fancy go upstairs. The resort has a sunday buffet that is awesome too. They had a bacon tower with like 3 different kinds of bacon. I think I ate 3 lbs of bacon that morning.

Back