String-O-Wings

Moosie

Grand poopa
Anyone ever use these ?

http://www.string-o-wings.com

Brokfut and Me got ahold of Several Packages of these things at a Good Quantity Price.

they Retail for $49.99 And I've found them on http://www.discounthuntingsupplies.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=NSOW for As low as $36

We'll sell you a package for $22 Plus Shipping.. I'm guessinmg Shipping is just about 3-4$

http://www.fieldandstream.com/fieldstream/gear/finder/article/0,13440,196147,00.html

Lemme know if you're interested. We have a few Extra.

Brokfut, They'll look good in our Decoy Spread, Soon we'll need 2 extra boats to bring in all the stuff
wink.gif

If you go to the Homepage there is a Video or it. Has a goose voming in right at it. Not the longest video but jsut something to look at.

Need any more Info Cameron ?

Those FUGGIN Panseys say "It's to long to spend Friday and Sat night".. "It'll be to cold to stay...".. BOO HOO.. MY Wife won't let me... Etc, Etc...

I'm spending one weeked up there in a tent Regaurdless what Tweedle DEE and Tweedle Dummer do
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

When do you want it? Moosie is gone for next 2 - 3 weeks. I could ship one out to ya if you want me too. Just PM me with an address. I'll put it in the mail and let ya know what the the cost is. BTW, I made my own poles and stuff. Did it for about $6.00 versus the 19.99 from Cabela's.

I got the boat 3 years ago, I think, maybe on two years ago. It has only been in the water once. One of the handles on the stern is bent, but still works fine.

I don't use the boat because nearly 100% of my duck hunting is solo and this boat gets a little heavy for one guy to haul very far.

Here is a shot of the boat I use for nearly all of my duck hunting.
boat_axl_dry_fork_1.jpg

I can put a pretty good load in it, but it is still light enough to throw on the shoulder.
Pearce_WPA_7_1.jpg

Let me know if you would like to see some pictures of my Canvasback. I think Carston's quoted me $1,070 for the boat + another $200 for shipping to MT. I will sell for $700. Probably won't move much on that price, because I keep thinking one day I will find someone that will tolerate me and want to go duck hunting.
biggrin.gif

Ya Brokut send me one and let me know what it comes too. I will send you a PM. Mtmiller, Can you send me a pic or two of the other boat thats for sale The Canvasback? I think that I could send you a check for that, what would shipping be? If you lived closer I would tolerate you to go duck and goose huntin.... speaking of Geese, season opens SATURDAY.......... Hoooooraaayyy

Cameron,

I will have to check on the shipping, but it will be awhile. I will be out of town for work next week and then straight to WY deer for a week. I promise to get you a number $ when I get back though.

Another option is me getting it as far as Boise in Jan. If I do a hunt with Moose-bag, I should be able to get it that far. This doesn't help you out much for this season though.

On another note, it is rated for a 6.5 horse if I remeber correctly and I also have a 10 year old 6hp Johnson. Sorry I can't be a little more opportune.

Although, if I shoot the deer I want early Saturday, I may be fired up enough to drive it that direction on Sunday.
biggrin.gif

MT you sound as busy as a 1 legged man in a you know what.

I will check to see what other modes of transp. I could come up with also... You could strap the motor on and come by river, "hunting all the way", hohoho.

How is your old Johnson? I passed on a new motor this year, not having a boat to put it on. should have taken it.

Back