Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Story behind the name......

So there is some pretty self explanitory stuff out there but what about some of the profile names that make us go wtf?

@EYJONAS...... pretty self explanitory.

@antlerradar ....... pretty fitting

@nick87..... again not clever and I'm sure that's your password too.

But, we got folks with...

@noharleyyet ....did you ever get one or...... wtf?

@shoots-straight ... we all hope to.

@Bambistew .... do you really eat the fawns? (Might be the greatest name on here)

@Dinkshooter .... hardly

@Oak..... could this relate to the tree thread.

@mtmuley ..... you hound every aspiring mule deer hunter that wants to come to MT. I'm good with it too.

@PaulRevere .... are the red coats still coming?

@Big Fin ..... not arguing with it, my FIL nickname is Big Tuna soooo.

@MTGomer ... why?

@Stocker ... are you really a weirdo?

@OntarioHunter .... do you even live in Canada?

Last but not least.....

@FoodIsMemories ..... i can picture the thought process I think.

BTW ..... I've been drinking.
Why wasn’t I actually informed I was tagged in this? Lol thanks for the thinking of me! I’m curious too. Bike pics @noharleyyet

When we were kids we thought we were bad ass. So we started a group of guys that camped and fished and hunted etc... to officially be part of the group we had a spot way back in on some state gamelands that you had to hike to with nothing but fire starter and a sleeping bag in the winter and build an igloo and stay the night. Anyways we were the hilljackoutlaws. We terrorized the town with window decals and beat up trucks. I was HJO 002 there was 9 of us total and a few honorary "girlfriends" members. Let's just say sleeping bags in the winter are much warmer with 2 people.
Now I understand the car vs elk sleepover.! Haha where’s HJO001-3-4-5-6-7-8-9?? Get em to join HT we need all their stories shared on the interwebs 😂

I think mine is certainly self explanatory, every single time I pull something out of the game freezer I remember the story, the trip, who I was with and what shitty thing happened on that trip. Never a piece of game meat in the freezer without some negative connotations connected and I suspect many of us have some of the hardest-most testing times of our outdoor lives when we actually do find success…

You know, They say you can’t eat the horns, and I say the food is a memory until the food is gone. I’d say @AntlersAreMemories is an AIGHT name but slightly distasteful, even by my standards..
if not for the horns on the wall, I’d be framing up pics of the meat I guess!

One of you fellers wanna show me how to copyright this bad boy with my fancy insignia?

Attachments

• BF557CD6-A135-489D-8931-6102EE1AD165.jpeg
    BF557CD6-A135-489D-8931-6102EE1AD165.jpeg
    931.6 KB · Views: 12
Now I understand the car vs elk sleepover.! Haha where’s HJO001-3-4-5-6-7-8-9?? Get em to join HT we need all their stories shared on the interwebs 😂
Haha...well 001 is my cousin and he hates the internet and is a true outdoorsman. He still camps at that spot sometimes to this day. He is also tree guy like @Dsnow9 . 003 was married to "mama tried" forearm tattoo girl. That didn't go well. The rest kinda just became suburbanites after college and wonder what happened to their lives. Haha

So there is some pretty self explanitory stuff out there but what about some of the profile names that make us go wtf?

@EYJONAS...... pretty self explanitory.

@antlerradar ....... pretty fitting

@nick87..... again not clever and I'm sure that's your password too.

But, we got folks with...

@noharleyyet ....did you ever get one or...... wtf?

@shoots-straight ... we all hope to.

@Bambistew .... do you really eat the fawns? (Might be the greatest name on here)

@Dinkshooter .... hardly

@Oak..... could this relate to the tree thread.

@mtmuley ..... you hound every aspiring mule deer hunter that wants to come to MT. I'm good with it too.

@PaulRevere .... are the red coats still coming?

@Big Fin ..... not arguing with it, my FIL nickname is Big Tuna soooo.

@MTGomer ... why?

@Stocker ... are you really a weirdo?

@OntarioHunter .... do you even live in Canada?

Last but not least.....

@FoodIsMemories ..... i can picture the thought process I think.

BTW ..... I've been drinking.
I gotta come up with something better...

When I was a young child, my grandfather moved in and lived with us for a while. He liked to watch Gomer Pyle. One day on the school bus think it was, I said something about it called one of my friends Gomer Pyle and then my friend Trevor started calling me that. It just kind of caught on. I actually ran into a friend of mine‘s little brother about a month ago and he told me that until about a year ago he thought that Gomer was my legal name.

I just picked it for a name on here because I’m bad at picking names for things like this.
Well gooooolly

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CZ452Scout
Back