Story behind the name......

I grew up in southern MN and never heard of them. Ole and Sven (Norwegian) jokes were ubiquitous. Funny how a couple hundred miles makes such a big difference, even within a state.

They were Sven and Ole jokes in northern MN.

I grew up a south of Big Fin in a predominantly Finnish area west of Duluth. Everybody had at least one sauna.

I have only used one rifle for my adult life and it’s a Browning A-bolt 7mm Remington magnum that I bought used from a good friend that has since passed away. I also only shoot one load out of it regardless of the game animal because it shoots the load so well (federal premium nosler partition 160 gr).

I have only used one rifle for my adult life and it’s a Browning A-bolt 7mm Remington magnum that I bought used from a good friend that has since passed away. I also only shoot one load out of it regardless of the game animal because it shoots the load so well (federal premium nosler partition 160 gr).
My Old man swears by his...

I am from TN and broke out hunting with a rifle. I used to complete in the precision rifle series, but now I am a hunting junkie with a bow. I would change my name... but as Hunting Wife said, it would mess everyone up. I would probably go with GSM_ELk or something like that.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back